This week we got to know a little more about RlyMadAlex#1134.
1) Please tell us more about yourself! Where are you from? What are you passionate about?
Most people in the Discord know that I live in New York City, but I’m actually originally from the Virgin Islands. I was raised on a small island known as Tortola which by the way is an amazing vacation destination if anyone is looking!
I’m passionate about people, especially those who earnestly want to do better for themselves. Mindset has absolutely transformed my life and I’ve become obsessed with it. How far a person can go? What is the limit? What greatness can a team of like-minded individuals achieve? I’m obsessed with finding the answer.
2) What first brought you to Impact Theory?
In 2019, I had just moved to New York and was deep diving into personal development. I had listened to Jim Rohn since around 2013 and became obsessed with this idea that you could change who you were by changing how you thought. Coming to New York was transformational to me, and so I decided I could reinvent myself. I remember searching Rohn’s videos on YouTube- I don’t remember if the player was on Autoplay or not, but it somehow landed me on IT’s page. It was the interview with David Bayer talking about how to shift into a powerful mindset. Needless to say, I was hooked.
3) As one of our most active community members, what encourages you to stay?
I thought long and hard about this answer. I consider myself a very loyal person. The difference people have made in my life like Tom, Gary Vee, and a few other mentors have been unmeasurable. My heart, being filled with gratitude, can’t help but continue to contribute and give back in some meaningful way to those who won my loyalty. Tom & Impact Theory has a ride or die here.
4) What are you most excited about for the future of IT (short term & long term)? What projects are you most looking forward to, and why?
Honestly, I’m a HUGE mecha fan and All Systems Go! has me STOKED!!! I’m also super excited for Project Kyzen!
5) Are you currently working on any projects that you’d like to share with us? If you have a website or socials to share, where can we follow you & learn more?
Currently working on a few things with my siblings that are still in the infantile stages. Nothing to share yet 😉
6) What’s your biggest goal right now? Is there anything any of us in the community may be able to help you with to achieve that goal?
My biggest goal right now is to expand my network in an organic way. What I mean by that is, I’m looking for my FIVE persons! Genuine friendships are always welcome this way.
7) What’s one thing you’ve learned in life that you wish everyone knew?
That life is seasonal. Just as there is Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter, life also has seasons. There are times when things are financially, emotionally, progressively well. There are also seasons of famine. Just like squirrels store nuts for the winter, we too must store up for those hard times financially and even emotionally as well. Stock up on wins, happy memories, emergency funds etc and you’ll handle life’s many winters better.