This week’s Staff Spotlight is someone that’s going to bring a lot more fun to ITFK. Meet our new gamification expert, Eric Reasoner. His new puzzle game launches today! See the Daily Challenge!
- What is your job role?I am working with the team on ways to make the Impact Theory experience fun and engaging. Currently, I’m making A LOT of puzzles.
- How did your career at IT begin?Fortuitously! I interviewed for one role and was informed of other opportunities available that I hadn’t known about and that fit my background better. I’m very glad for the way it turned out.
- What do you actually do day-to-day?My time is split between creating an upcoming event that I’m very excited about, and I think people will really enjoy, as well as working with the team to map out the future of what’s possible for Impact Theory. It’s all happening!
- What do you love most about working for IT?Everyone I’ve met is great. The whole team absolutely beams with enthusiasm, competence, and drive. I truly believe that the IT community is going to love what we’re working on. It’s an impressive collection of people here at IT, and I’m humbled to be a part of it.
- Fav book or podcast?Favorite book of all time is The Count of Monte Cristo. What an adventure. I’m also in for any fat, old Russian novel.Favorite podcast is probably The Bill Simmons Podcast. A nice mix of football, basketball, and pop culture? Yes, please.
- Fun fact about you?I once won second place in a karaoke contest singing “Hold the Line” by Toto. I can no longer hit the high notes