To celebrate #InternationalWomensDay this week, we’ve managed to get an interview with one of our favorite women inside Impact Theory. Meet @Sterling…
- What is your job role?I am Tom Bilyeu’s Executive Assistant and Estate Manager
- How did your career at IT begin?I went on a quest to find my “forever” work home and after 70 interviews (a lot of them within the same mindset industry) Tom and I connected. I was a HELL YES from our first conversation about Values, Mindspace and Batman! I actually had another great offer on my desk that day, and before I even knew if I had a 2nd interview with Tom, I declined that other offer. I was completely certain that Impact Theory was the right place for me.
- What do you actually do day-to-day?( I run a multi-dimensional three ring circus~ hahaha… just kidding !! )I make sure that Tom has the full support he needs to carry out his vision– sometimes that is calendaring, sometimes that is rolling up my sleeves with our team on a project or diving in to learn about Web3.
- What do you love most about working for IT?I work for the most compassionate humans on the planet, who are committed to altering life at scale.I do not “work a job” — it is my honor and good pleasure to be here to serve a global mission.
- Fav book or podcast?Too many to list .. but right now, I am interested in masculine/ feminine polarity—everything put out by John Wineland and Mama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts.
- Fun fact about you?I am a lifelong classic car girl from Texas and have been the business development brains behind the brawn, for big projects in that space!